Skip to content
HOW TO PREPARE
1. Register to Attend
2. Food for Thought
- A light lunch will be provided on Friday, March 22.
3. Packing List
- Dress Code is Business Casual (that includes jeans, hoodies, flip flops and boots)
- If you can, bring a reusable coffee mug and water bottle – we’re looking to reduce our waste.
- Bring a sweater or sweatshirt – in an effort to reduce our energy use, we will keep the rooms that we are using at a comfortable temperature, but not an excessively high temperature.
- If you have a name tag from another conference or get together bring it with you and reuse it.
- Bring your backpack to collect information from other attendees.
- Bring your Stories – we’re ready to listen and learn.
4. Summit Schedule
- Here’s the link to the Schedule. It’s a straightforward get together – conversation, food and making connections.
5. Participate in our Match for Good Session.
6. Grab Your Earbuds
- Get in the right frame of mind by listening to the FRED50 Playlist on Spotify.
7. Get Social with FRED
If you want to attend but feel you cannot because of a lack of transportation then Contact Us.